Regarding Your Content on Our Site
If you believe that any content, including pictures, videos, or any other materials, appearing on our website belongs to you and you wish to have it removed, please get in touch with us. We will promptly remove the content in question from our website upon receiving your email containing the relevant link (from our site).
Our commitment is to publish original content and acquire the necessary rights for using copyrighted materials. However, if we unintentionally infringe on any copyrighted material, rest assured that we are here to simplify the resolution process. Please email us, and we will remove the content from our website without any complications.
This policy has been designed to implement the procedures outlined in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) concerning the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. Our website (“the Website”) is dedicated to respecting the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Website’s computing system are expected to adhere to the legal protections afforded by applicable copyright law.
Upon the receipt of a proper notification of alleged infringement, the Website will follow the procedures outlined in this policy as well as those stipulated in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
If you believe your copyright is being infringed, please provide the following details in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online location are covered by the notice, a representative list of those works at that location.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, along with information that reasonably allows the Website to locate the material.
- Sufficient contact information to enable the Website to reach out to the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement asserting that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the material’s use, as described in the notice, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement confirming that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all the aforementioned information may result in a delay in processing your DMCA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
While it is expected that all users of the Website will adhere to applicable copyright laws, in the event the Website receives proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, it will respond promptly by removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity. The Website will fully comply with the relevant provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter-notification is received.
Under appropriate circumstances, the Website may, at its discretion, terminate the authorization of users on its system or network who are found to be repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
The Website’s policy is to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures that are deemed reasonable under the circumstances. These technical measures, used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works, will be respected by our Website.